Saturday, July 9, 2011

Interview

Maher
Hi all,
I had interview with my husband.
 .




  • What does technology mean to you?






  • It means   a ttool and a method to improve human life.



  • How often do you use this technology (ex. the internet, transportation, medical, construction, etc.) and for what purposes?






  • I use it daily, i use it to check emails, perform my daily job and stay in touch with my friends.



  • How would one day without technology affect your current daily life? What would this day look like without being able to use technology?






  • It is like working in the dark.



  • What technology can’t you live without?






  • Internet!



  • How does technology make your life easier or harder?






  • It makes my life easier, i read the news while i am in the bedroom, i do not have to buy the newspaper, i can talk to my friends from everywhere any time at almost no cost.



  • What are your attitudes, feelings, experiences, emotions towards technology?






  • i feel i am very attached , it is part of my life, it like a companion, it gives me independence and thr choict to talk to , or watch whatever and where ever i want.



  • Does technology make you worry about privacy? 








  • Yes, you feel  your arewatched, and sometimes you feel very dependent on this technology and it makes me feel weak without it.

    2 comments:

    1. Amjad said:


      I agree with the defintion of technology: it is a tool and techniques for improving our life

      ReplyDelete